Website ST Custom Homes
ST Custom Homes in Bozeman, MT is currently looking for a construction laborer to join our crew.
We need an experienced and responsible construction laborer to join our honest and reputable construction company that is renowned for treating employees with respect and fairness. We want to offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement. Collaborate with some of the hardest-working professionals in the industry and take advantage of leading tools and equipment provided by our company for your use. Take pride in working alongside other respected construction laborers to provide top-quality construction services in both commercial and residential settings. Join our team and learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop your skills and learn the newest construction techniques in a fast-paced environment.
This position has room for advancement, we have carpenters, framers and siders employed with us. If you are serious about getting into the construction industry as a career and want to gain more experience – this is a great position to start at. We have a team of talented people that can teach you the ropes and tricks of the trade.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders and other tools as directed by management.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company.
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Drivers License
- Previous construction experience
- Knowledge about materials, tools, safety standards
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to learn and understand construction tasks
- Team player that is reliable and able to work as a team
- Willingness to grow and gain experience
- Physical strength and stamina
- Strong reading and math skills
- Excellent vision and depth perception
- Excellent dexterity and hand-eye coordination
Benefits (after probationary period has ended)
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Holidays
- SEP IRA
NOTE: ST Homes employees work four 10 hour days – Monday through Thursday from 7:00am to 5:30pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com